-->

Monday 5 November 2012

Music Glue: The 'Frank Turner makes me homesick' folky mix



It's true, he does. And so do ye olde fantasy novels the like of which I've been reading this week.  As well as causing me to say to a bus driver, "In my haste I believe I mistakenly alighted your vehicle" like it was a totally normal sentence.

Now we're in New Zealand and the Hobbit's almost out it's only going to get worse. Still, mayhap you'll partake of a playing or thrice?

Rivers - Frank Turner
Kith and Kingdom - Crazy Arm
Scottish Winds - Frightened Rabbit (substituted by Old, old fashioned on Spotify list)
Sleet and Snow - My First Tooth
The Ballad of George Collins - Sam Lee and the Gilly Boys
Show Me Land - Bronze Medal
Guest of the Government - Admiral Fallow
Higham Hill  - Boat to Row
Blooming Heather - Kate Rusby
Despite the Blackout - Dave Hughes
Singalong - Ben Marwood
Love, Ire and Song - Frank Turner
The Hill of Thieves - Cara Dillon
Aragon, Pt II - Jim Lockey & the Solemn Sun
Howlin' Wind - City Shanty Band
The Kingdom - Jesca Hoop (substituted by Born To for Spotify)
Keep Your Posters - Joe Summers


 "This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless."
Eddie, 'Empire Records'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...