-->

Sunday 4 November 2012

30 before 30 #17: Get my nose pierced



This has been one of those 'go on do it's' hanging around the back of my head for a while now.  I felt like if I didn't do it now, I never would and it would always be a silly thing I wish I'd done when I was younger.  Why such a big deal for so little a thing? Well, one, my lovely bf asked me not to and, two, I'm petrified of needles.

As far as 'one' goes, he's not seen it yet (yay for terrible Skype video quality!) but I hope once he realises it's very small and pretty he'll like it as much as I do. Also, it's my nose.  As for 'two', I dithered and dithered until I woke up one day and just thought, 'Yes! Let's do it!' and got all excited.  I was nervous, but once I'd set foot in the piercer's I only had to let events take their course and it was over before I'd even thought about it.

Any other nervous peeps out there, it barely hurt.  Your eyes water, but it was honestly nothing.  It didn't swell at all and it's healing nicely.  Best of all, everytime I catch sight of it in the mirror I can't not smile.  I flipping love it!

Lawyers can have piercings, right? No? Oh well...

A little red just after.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...