-->

Friday 20 July 2012

Ready To Start

Where to begin? Well, yesterday I got my final results for my LPC (law) exams. I did not fail. In fact, passed  far better than I expected to.  Which means I still have a job, I don't owe my firm all my tuition fees and, best of all things, I am shortly off on a 6 month round the world trip.

It's been weird planning this so far, because I've had only one foot delicately out the door, while the rest of me panicked that I would fail an exam, lose the job offer and spend the next six months crying.  Now it's all systems go and I'm making lists of 'things that must get done'.  The first of which is this, getting this blog off the ground.  Over the next few days I'll post my itinerary, planning process and the epic trials of packing light.  I've read so many of those from other bloggers, I'll consider this paying it forward!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...