-->

Tuesday 24 July 2012

How To: Shibori Tie Dye

I had a big wardrobe clear out and have been selling a ton of old clothes on Ebay.  It's made me realise I need to buy less stuff, as most of them are hardly worn.  So in the interests of making a few more bob for the trip and breathing some new life into some less-than-white whites, I came over all Honestly wtf, purchased an Indigo Kit and waited for a sunny day.  Now if you're going to follow suit, then there are comprehensive instructions, complete with cartoons, in the kit, but to have an idea of the process checkout the snaps below. Took about 4 hours beginning to end.  I will say this is definitely an outdoor activity and you should be prepared to end up a little Violet Beauregarde.  


















The only problem, besides my blue nails, is that they look so nice I want to keep them ALL. Damn...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...